New blogs

Leherensuge was replaced in October 2010 by two new blogs: For what they were... we are and For what we are... they will be. Check them out.

Friday, February 15, 2008

My bank's president prosecuted in Venezuela


Mr. Irala is accused of fraudulent bankrupticy of the Venezuelan airline Viasa and an Interpol order against him has been issued. He used to be president of Spanish airline Iberia and now he is the president of the public regional bank BBK, where I (as well as so many other people) keep my few euros.

Should I be worried? Not sure but what I am is outraged that such a dubious businessman is being put in charge of such important public institution. Of course, we all know that the rulers of the Basque Autonomous Community, in connivence with Spanish central rulers are just a bunch of corrupt mafiosi that just use the Basque symbols to hide their absolute lack of shame.

No comments: